Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Clever idea but I can't see any baby sitting still as I dip his foot in glue and press it onto an ornament. It so wouldn't come out looking this neat, not unless the baby was sedated (which we don't recommend.) Dip babys foot in glue, gently press on ornament, add glitter! Adorable! Wish I had a baby so I could do this!! So sweet by shelly

We can Christmas Card it up.
We can Christmas Card it up.

Download whole gallery
Clever idea but I can't see any baby sitting still as I dip his foot in glue and press it onto an ornament. It so wouldn't come out looking this neat, not unless the baby was sedated (which we don't recommend.) Dip babys foot in glue, gently press on ornament, add glitter! Adorable! Wish I had a baby so I could do this!! So sweet by shelly
Clever idea but I can't see any baby sitting still as I dip his foot in glue and press it onto an ornament.  It so wouldn't come out looking this neat, not unless the baby was sedated (which we don't recommend.)  Dip babys foot in glue, gently press on ornament, add glitter! Adorable! Wish I had a baby so I could do this!! So sweet by shelly

Download whole gallery
White Christmas Tree
White Christmas Tree

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment