Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

The dream: I can totally make this! This isn't hard! I'll aim a floodlight at it and I'll increase the neighbourhood classy quotient by at least 80%. The reality: That is at least $150 worth of supplies right there. And my door is steel & glass, not wood.

DIY Christmas photo cards "Let There Be Light"
DIY Christmas photo cards    "Let There Be Light"

Download whole gallery
display Christmas Cards
display Christmas Cards

Download whole gallery
The dream: I can totally make this! This isn't hard! I'll aim a floodlight at it and I'll increase the neighbourhood classy quotient by at least 80%. The reality: That is at least $150 worth of supplies right there. And my door is steel & glass, not wood.
The dream: I can totally make this! This isn't hard! I'll aim a floodlight at it and I'll increase the neighbourhood classy quotient by at least 80%.  The reality: That is at least $150 worth of supplies right there. And my door is steel & glass, not wood.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment